
Hi everyone! It sure has been a busy time around our house. I'm sure you all know that Daddy is going to the Police Academy. He only has two more weeks to go! I sure am happy about that since it is harder and harder for me to let him leave as the weeks pass. Daddy's graduation is coming up real soon. Daddy has been teaching me how to march around the house, so I will sure be ready to go!
Mommy had bad news for me a couple of weeks ago. My friend Miss Michele needed to help her son Big Brother Shawn at his school, so she wasn't going to be able to hang out with me during the week anymore. Mommy found me a new friend, Miss Tammie, but I just am not quite adjusted yet. Mommy says that I am not good with change and Grandma insists that I will get used to it. Honestly, I just really miss the cookies at Miss Michele's house.
My favorite thing to do now adays is to hang out in the kitchen and get in Mommy or Grandma's way. I push my red chair around all over the place, and I can climb up and see whatever they are doing. I love to help make breakfast, lunch or dinner. I like to mix things, like the pancake batter on the weekends. The best thing about helping is getting to taste the food. My favorite thing to taste is the cheese that has just been shredd. YUM-O!
My second favorite thing to do is watch "Cars" in Grandma's room. I like to cuddle under her blankets and watch Car, Sally, Mater, Red, Luigi, and Pit-Stop. Sometimes we also watch "Cinderella" in her room. That is my second favorite movie. I love to sing with Cinderella and the mice.
My third favorite thing to do is watch baseball with Grandma and sometimes Mommy. Grandma gets crazy. She yells and screams at the the TV like those players can hear her. It makes me laugh. Sometimes I yell and scream with her. I really love to yell "CHARGE!!" I am also pretty good at singing "Take Me Out to the Ballgame." It would be even better if I could get my fingers to cooperate when I do the "one, two, three strikes you're out" part.
I hope everyone is doing well. Daddy graduates in two weeks, so we are going to have a BBQ for him. I am hoping Mommy remembers the hot dogs. Until next time, hugs and kisses from your little angel. XOXO

4 comments:
OMG! How adorable! I miss you Miss Kylie and your Mommy too! I can't wait 'til your Daddy graduates too!
Very cute!! Where's todays post??
I loved Kylie's blog. So good to hear from her. Glad you are all doing well. Please congratulate Mike. Very exciting!!!
Love you guys
Terry & Clyde
Too much fun, love seeing the pictures, you truly are a cute kid!
Remember to tell mom there is an extra measure of security she can add to the comment section if she wants.
Post a Comment