Sunday, August 31, 2008

Getting Ready for Baby....


Hi everyone. Time is flying by. Mommy tells me that in about six weeks my baby brother is going to be here. I have been helping her change the house around. Yesterday we cleaned out a closet. Today we started cleaning out my room and Mikaela's room. Mikaela and I are going to share my room soon so that the baby can have his own room. Mommy says babies sleep a lot, so they need their own space. There is a lot to do in the next few weeks! I'm excited about changing my bedroom! I want a princess bed! Mommy is taking me tomorrow to buy a dresser for Mikaela and I to share.

Mommy went back to work three weeks ago, so I went back to Miss Tammie's house. It is nice to see my friends again. I have a lot of fun over there. Miss Tammie got a new house right around the block from us! Mommy and Daddy were happy because it is closer, and Mommy and I don't have to cross the dangerous highway anymore. Miss Tammie has a huge backyard with lots of grass. We get to run around outside with her puppy, Tucker. He is a boxer, just like my Apollo, Bailey and Cassidy!

Daddy is still working lots. He works during the days right now, but in a few weeks he will be at work while Mommy and I are sleeping. After baby brother is born, he is going to stay home with us for four weeks! I keep telling Mommy that I will help her take care of baby brother, but she and Daddy seem to think it is going to take two of them to take care of the two of us!

Mikaela went back to her home in California. She was here for 5 weeks over the summer. I had so much fun playing with her. Before she left, we took a family picture. Aren't we adorable? I hope everyone is well. Talk to you soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kylie...what a wonderful time for you and Mikaela getting everything ready for your baby brother! Have fun fixing up your room, too! Love 'n hugs, Grandma E.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture of your family! It will be so fun having a little boy in the house :) Good luck with that!

boy are you adorable!!!!!!