Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Painting Baby Brother's Room


Daddy and I painted Baby Brother's room on Sunday. I was so excited to paint that it was all I could talk about for days. Grandma gave me a t-shirt to put on so that I didn't get paint on my clothes. Daddy bought me a special paintbrush to use. Mommy put down a garbage bag so that I didn't spill on the carpet. It didn't work very well, but I really tried my best. Mommy spent a lot of time on the floor cleaning up after me and Daddy! The first picture is of me waiting patiently for Daddy to finish taping the ceiling. It didn't really take too long, but I was being impatient because I really wanted to get started. Once we got started, I became a little Monet. I got to paint two walls, and then I got bored with it. I went downstairs to play with Grandma. When Daddy was finished, he had us come look at the room. Mommy was so happy with it, but I was so sad that I couldn't see my painting anymore! Mommy and Daddy say it is still there, just next to Daddy's painting. I think Baby Brother is going to love his room. I can't wait to show him how I painted it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kylie, I'm so glad you have this blog. You bring us "far away" family right there with you sharing all your joy and delight.I'm sure you had loads of fun painting Baby Brother's room. Love 'n hugs from great grandma E.

Anonymous said...

I love the color, you look like you had a great time. Almost here!