Thursday, October 30, 2008

He's Here!!!!!
















My baby brother is here! His name is Zachary Isaiah Myers. He is 9 days old today. He is pretty cute, but he doesn't do much. He sleeps a lot. He is also attached to Mommy an awful lot. Did you know that mommies have milk in their boobies??? Amazing, I know! I thought it only came from the grocery store! I like to help my mommy change his diaper, but we have to be careful because he sprays. Daddy keeps telling Mommy to use the pee-pee tee-pees, but she keeps forgetting. I can help get the diapers out though. Also, I can help pick out what he is going to wear. I don't get to feed him yet, but when he is done eating, I get to help put him in his chair. He sleeps most of the day. I like that because then Mommy can watch movies with me and play with me. Both Mommy and Daddy are home with me and Zachary. We get to eat breakfast, lunch and dinner together. Also, we get to play when Mommy isn't sleeping. Mommy has been sleeping a lot. I think it is because Zachary is awake a lot at nighttime when it is really bedtime.
Tomorrow is Halloween! Stay tuned. Am I going to be Tinkerbelle or Snow White?





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Zachary is lucky to have such a helpful big sister and your mommy is lucky to have such a good helper. We'll see you soon!!

Anonymous said...

Kylie, you are a wonderful big sister to Zachary. He looks like a big boy for your little lap! He is so lucky to have you there! I'll see you in a few weeks!
Great Grandma Evelyn xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

You both look beautiful. Tell mommy to sleep as much as she can, she needs it. Changing boys is the worst, careful!

So happy for you all, hope to see you soon.