

Well, Halloween isn't all it is cracked up to be people. Tell me, who in the world came up with talking scarecrows?! And, who in the world puts them in the dark outside their door to scare little princesses? I'll tell you....the people 5 house down do! That scarecrow scared the Halloween right out of me. Mommy, Daddy, Zachary and I walked around a little bit after that, but I didn't want to trick-or-treat anymore. I told Mommy it is ok and maybe next year. I think she was sad that she couldn't raid my candy bag.

2 comments:
I don't blame you. Talking scarecrows can be scary. But you look very cute in your tinkerbell costume and Zachary is adorable in his skeleton costume.
that happened to joseph one halloween, a scarecrow jumped at him when he was 2 as he was walking up to the house. He crawled right up big joe's body to the top of his head and tried to go down the other side. all trick or treating stops after trauma like that. what are people thinking??
Post a Comment