
Wow, being a big sister is hard....and tiring too! Zachary does three things - he eats, he poops and he sleeps. It just takes him so long to eat in Mommy's arms, and there are things I need her for. So, I find that sometimes I have to find a way to do things myself. It makes me sleepy. Today I decided to curl up on the rocking chair in the other room all by myself. I was sleepy, but I didn't want to go upstairs alone for a nap.
Mommy and I have been trying to do things a few times a week - just me and her. Last week we went to my friends' house. Mommy got to chat with her friend Miss Stephanee, and I got to play with my friends Max and Nicolas. Then, the next day, we went to Pacana Park and had a picnic with Miss Stephanee, Max and Nicolas. It was fun. I like to spend time alone with my mommy. Even just going to the store and running errands with her is fun.
I have learned my right from my left. Mommy was very impressed today. In the car my left sandal fell off my foot and onto the floor. I told her, "Mommy, my left sandal fell down." She said, "what??" I told her again, "My left sandal fell off." She cheered for me....really, who gets that excited when a shoe comes off a foot? Silly Mommy.

1 comment:
pretty cute picture!
Post a Comment